About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mail's Here!

Yesterday I got a nice surprise in the mail!

2 x Movie Tickets (hubby and I went out for his birthday in december with a scoopon (ps love them) 2 main meals, 2 drinks and 2 movie tickets.  They didn't have the txt's so agreeded to post them out. I wasn't expecting them till mid Jan so lovely to get them today!  Nice surprise!

Usual restrictions like can't be used after 5pm on Saturday.  I don't usually spend anything more than $12 for a movie ticket so that's the figure I've used to count as savings even though tickets can be $18 each.

Also received 1 x $20 WISH gift card - I do online survey's from time to time and so was a nice surprise to get this.

SAVINGS = $20 + $24 for movie tickets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment