About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!

So the story starts like any other (yes I realise this was a few days ago it's taken me this long to work out how to use a blog LOL).

anyway.... I decided (yet again)... that it was time to get serious about saving money and with a new year comes a fresh start.

So before midnight of 2012 I paid the credit card balance, looked at (through cupped hands tee hee  - our bank account balance) and wrote that down.  The beginning is a good as any place to start!!

I opened the budget spreadsheet and moved some bits around.  Saved some money by deleted some things we don't need but then had to add my DD11's school fee's.... eek....!

I pulled out the family folder and started to get a few things ready.  It's school holidays so I can work on things bit by bit, but not a long needs changing which is good.  It's time to action ALL of those 'oh, I'm so gonna' ideas to a "LET'S DO IT" PLAN!

I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you and hope there are many laughs along the way.  

I'll be linking in to many other pages and websites that I use all the time to help you all too!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to reading - but wish you had the name option as it then allows me to link my name when I comment direct to my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm just tell me how to do it and then I'll change it LOL i'm still learning, thanks xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, lovely new blog! I've subscribed so I won't miss anything. xx

    ReplyDelete