About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Save $ @ Coles

Did a small food shop last night went in for bread and milk andoddly they had no bread LOL.  So the milk and bread shop cost me $40.09 (I actually did have a small list and didn't divert).  But I did a small shop on purpose.

Once a month you log on WITHIN 48 HOURS of your shop and you do a small survey and get $5 off your next shop of $100 or more which I will do easily in our big shop! Go to www.tellcoles.com.au.  You get 4 weeks to redeem your voucher within that month.  It's a little something for nothing!

Also coles still have 8c off a litre for petrol with any shop over $30 although I rarely go to Coles for Petrol and do find they are a little bit more expensive to start with (usually go to woolies and they are right around the corner).

SAVINGS = $5 for the future food shop (will log petrol if I shop at Shell)

2 comments:

  1. Woolies have the 8c a litre off special going too a tip is to break you grocery up into groups so you get more vouchers on your card or dockets to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (I was looking for the 'like' button lol oh facebook how you ruin us LOL).

    ReplyDelete