About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Happy Australia Day


Hoorah Australia Day today and for most of us the joy the having a public holiday.  However Rundle Mall Shops here in Adelaide were all open to trade for business today.  Great pay I bet but I feel sorry for those that had to work although I bet it was a 'put your hand up' choice.

We had a fab family BBQ with all the siblings and little kids.  It was good as it's been a long time since we have seen everyone!  However I don't think there was any lamb there... hmmmmm oh well noone tell that Sam K dude!  We ate and drank to be merry and then came home, we certainly don't need to eat anything else so that's a dinner saved we don't need to cook!

So what ever you are doing today have a great day and no doubt it's frugal as your all home and not at the shops!

ps I have just noticed that the dates are out of wack on this so here it is 26th January 2012 which is Australia Day but it's got the 25th LOL - still working all this blog stuff out!

No comments:

Post a Comment