About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Friday, January 6, 2012

Where it all started...

I read this book late last year and although it wasn't quite what I expected it was still really good to see someone who has decided to put a hold on their shopping for a year (except for bills and food / essentials).  It is written in the US and so you get to follow them to the snow and read about other traditional US events. 

I guess that's also what's made me decide to create this blog and have my own adventure perhaps one day I might decide to write a book (that's if I can stop laughing long enough at some of the crazy things no doubt I expect to do).

No comments:

Post a Comment