About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mail's Here!

Woken up by the post man today because he had a letter I had to sign for... so he got to see me in my dressing gown poor man.... but it was soooo worth it.

As you can see I got these Kmart Gift Cards.  I bought them off eBay from someone who was selling them as she doesn't live near a kmart.  I bought them for $130 straight Buy It Now price for card value of $150.  So that's pretty much FREE money of $20!  She also sent it to me Registered Post for FREE.  What a lovely lady!

I was so good too waiting for nearly a week before going to Kmart to do my school uniform shopping which wasn't much just new shirts for DS8 and some underwear.

These cards will cover a variety of topics in the budget, clothing, gifts, incidentals.  So an upfront payment now but a saving down the track.  Of course paid for this with my Credit Card via paypal so got the points.

SAVINGS = $20

No comments:

Post a Comment