About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Mail's Here!

I love checking my mail box... there's rarely any bills in there ( mostly because I get them digitially sent to me so I don't have to deal with the paperwork tee hee - that's one way of keeping them out of your letterbox - but you do still have to pay them...hmmmm).

Today I received this DVD as part of an online rewards program I am with.  It's a pretty easy website to get points with.  The DVD was just a 'click here to redeem and get a random DVD'.  We already have this so I will sell it on ebay.
If you would like to be involved email me and I'll send you the link.

I also received this little product to 'trail' over the next 3 weeks from another online program I am with.  I have only previously done their survey's so to receive this was lovely.  I will let you all know what I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment