About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

School Stuff

School Stuff all happened today!  Paid the yearly school fee (ohhh that hurt that bank account) but I saved $105 as I paid cash and before the due date. I had put this money aside early in the year. (ps this is not my daughters uniform I just liked the picture)

Then had to get school uniforms I managed to get all second hand (except socks, hat and bag) and saved a packet.  It's a private school so naturally things are a bit pricey!

Dress - $56 savings
Pants - $19.00 savings
Polo Top - $37.00 savings
Jacket -$7.00 savings
Socks - $1 saving (as I got a packet of 3 instead of singles)

Stationary pack was included in the enrollment so at least I don't have to worry about getting more things although I will grab some more lead pencils as I don't think that 'two' will do for a full year!  In the pack was pens, pencils, coloured pencils, textas, folders, books - lined and grid, ruler, eraser, sharpener, glue stick and note paper. 

Also included in the enrollment is the camp fee and other bits and pieces so I guess it's good that it's all paid up front and not much 'hand into pocket' during the year, but we will see.  I save all year round for school 'additionals'.

SAVINGS
$105 - fee's
$120 - uniform

No comments:

Post a Comment