About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Junk Mail

I love Junk Mail - the only problem is that we live on a corner house and we often get the same amount twice.... mmm if only it paid me to get it twice that would be nice!

I go through all the things I have and ummm and ahhh at all the specials and make a list, some for the price book (more to come another post) and some for things that I might want to check out, and then the things that I want to buy.  I can often make a big list of things I want to 'check out' but often don't get to the shops or can't be bothered so that's ok more money in my pocket!

I did come across this and thought that I would share with all the savvy shoppers out there...

Yay what a good bargin.  I did get a bottle of this yesterday and it doesn't really taste any different to normal but I've never been the best when it comes to smelling / tasting things specific.
I also go online to check out catalogues from Kmart, Big W, Coles, Woolworths as you can see these earlier online than when they arrive in your letterbox and I also don't always get the catalgoues!


Check out - http://www.cataloguecentral.com.au/ also Coles & Woolworths websites.  
You can also go nearly to any online page and see if they have a catalogue available - bunnings for instance has theirs online although I do get this one every week and would go there immediately anyway for anything I needed.


Happy Shopping!!!!

1 comment:

  1. *Apologies for some of the spacing I have no idea what's going on.....

    ReplyDelete