About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Love Junk Mail!

Wednesday usually = Junk Mail and boy do I love junk mail.  Some times for the bargains but mostly I just like to look at what's on special and then usually put it in the recycling bin.  A quick flip through the pile I have gotten out hmmm I don't need to sell my house (not yet anyway), buy a pool or treadmill and I don't need any tree's lopped - so those instantly go in the bin.

I'm left with Kmart 1 x Entertainment & 1 x General, Big W, Woolies, Coles & Officeworks (ohhhh stationary.... NO put the catalogue down...).  

Kmart Entertaintment I always love as I go through and circle all the movies that I want and then I go to the library catalogue and search for them.  I usually get about 80% of them.  General Kmart is good for Back to School specials. I won't really buy DVD's anymore so can't honestly say that I've saving money by not buying them.

Big W wasn't too surprising for me but I enjoyed looking at it.

Woolworths - oh how I love the..... well you know me and my loyalty they are having some bonus points on selected items so I scanned the whole catalogue about 3 times and have only managed to spend $16 on the items I usually buy at same or below usual prices so a win there!  Also I'll spend over $30 with other general groceries and BANG thank you petrol voucher! LOL

Coles was good for a lot of little specials too.  I have my big shop coming up soon so am sure to save a dollar or two there.

Officeworks was good actually as I circled everything that I wanted and then managed to go hunting around the house and find a few things that had been put away for the 'just in case' day.

When I look at specials I have to stop and ask myself
Do I want it - oh yeah
Do I need it - hmmmm who asked you good conscious.... LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment