About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Shopping Research


By now you would know that I am a bit of a bargain Queen and I don't do anything without my thinking cap on!

As you can see here I just have shown you a small snap shot of some recent research I am doing on a DS game.  I have listed all the places, the costs and how I can buy it and to what benefits that would be to me.

I do this with about anything that's a bigger purchase decision!

Wheeling and Dealing....

(ps thanks to the person who asked me 'offline' how do I know how to get a good price - it created a great blog article)!

No comments:

Post a Comment