About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Freebies

Who doesn't love freebies!!!

I belong to a group called freecycle in adelaide (check the lower link) you can check out your local town. People give things away to reduce landfill we have given away stuff ranging from old magazines too to larger bits like furniture.

A member close to home posted last night they were up for grabs so I went to get them (she lives right around the corner quick and easy).  I don't buy these magazines but do watch the show and often think oh I should get the magazine - but I never do LOL.  I will look at it in the library if I am there however to look at a recepie or a pattern.

Freecycle saves on some dumping fees if it can be reused by another and you make some good connections with everyone helping each other!

http://www.freecycle.org/group/AU/South%20Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment