About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog, sit back and enjoy with many laughs my frugal adventure over the next year!

I am going to attempt to have some links to facebook with some discussion on there too about being frugal and some tips and tricks.    Check out Facebook 'Frugal Fun Adventures'.
I'm really excited to bring you some of my life, share with you some hints and tips for being frugal and hopefully most of all have a laugh with me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment