About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shhh Sunday

Quiet day in the house today.  Hubby's away, he did get there safely I know this because thanks to facebook he replied to a message of mine LOL.  I knew when he was nearly there as I saw he had done a transaction on the credit card for lunch!  

Down to my mums for dinner tonight as they are having my children overnight as I am working in the morning tomorrow.  A lovely Roast Pork.  I can never cook as well as she can!  I've been invited there for dinner tomorrow night too after I pick up the children so that's good!  It's lovely to have family support.  Mum also gave me 3 petrol vouchers - 8c each yay!

Saw this comic in the paper last week and was saving it for a quiet blog entry which is today lol.  I guess being quiet is being frugal!

I did however manage to sneak a peak at eBay tonight and get a Nintendo DS game for my son for $16.01 delivered - BRAND NEW which currently costs $40 in store.  His birthday isn't till May but when I see a bargain I have to get it and then also all his shopping is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment