About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Monday, January 23, 2012

A Can A Day

I'm forever seeing cans and bottles on the side on the road and usually stop to pick them up I figure it's 10c in my pocket and I'm helping the envirnoment LOL.

So I thought I wonder if it's possible to find "A Can A Day' (or bottle, etc you know what I mean).

I'm out and about nearly every day so usually see a lot of stuff so we will see.  ow if only I got paid money for finding empty Macca's rubbish in the street - then I'd be a millionare!!!

So far I've already found 23 cans so I am on track and hopefully going to be well over by the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment