About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

Today is Tuesday - well that's what they would say if I was watching Play School!  My kids are too old for that now but sometimes I think I should watch it just to make sure I've got my days straight!  School holidays are all blending into one but It's still enjoyable.

Do you like my picture above - CONGRATULATIONS George on your award for Best Drama.  I'm coming to see you soon.  Got my tickets just waiting for my hubby to get home from his week away at work - he takes me to see all your films!

Today is in adelaide is going to be 39!  I can't work out what the weather is going to be.  I slept with the window open last night hoping for some cool air.  Was so proud of myself I resisted the urge to put on the fan.  I woke up to the room being stuffy and thought oh dear it's going to be warm.  Put the aircon on for a bit hoping to 'get ahead' of the heat.  Wondering if tonight I should try and wet down some of the outside of the house?  I could also just cheat and go to the inlaws for a swim that's a cooling activity!

Got the mail today and saw this and went OMG please don't tell me I forgot to pay it and I'm about to have no water.  Opened it and PHEW!!!! It's notice of a PAYBACK!  I bought mulch last year and got a $200 rebate which arrived today so that's great.  I could have gotten it paid off my next water bill but I choose money which will no doubt help to pay the bill anyway!

Here is my invention for the day - homemade iced coffee!  Was thinking hmmm I could do with some right now (I drink it very rarely - real coffee even more rare) so I made it and put it into my son's freezer cup (shhh) it's not bad it's chilled but no ice particles like other drinks you put in there.  I hope the coffee wakes me up - going to need it today!

Have a good one everyone!!! (ps when googling pictures for this and looking for a hot picture don't just type in the word 'hot' omg.... LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment