About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Frugal Friday

Today is a good day to shop!  Sorry watching Star Trek as I type this (relating to the Klingon's 'Today is a good day to die'.  Well I could shop till I drop! Tee Hee

I was home most of the day but worked on the family folder a bit and started to organise next week as hubby is going to be away and I will be doing a few days work so time to start juggling things.
Did the food shopping tonight with calculator in hand and clever list.  Someone had given me a $5 off discount card for any shop over $100 so I took that with me - good discount there.  It wasn't working when they tried scanning it so in the end someone just pulled out their staff card and swiped it for the 5% discount which was great.  I got an additioal 2c off too LOL. 

Finally got my magazines from Kmart after two days who ever does the mag stocking hadn't done their job.  Good way to loose sales I had to ask someone and they said all they can do is leave a note for someone to follow up.  I found them on a rack near the checkouts but still what a hunt! I nearly forgot to swipe my flybuys card!
Took the family out to dinner too tonight before hubby goes away.  Spent a little bit more money than a standard Fast Food meal but it was nice to sit down. Had a Buy 1 get 1 free voucher and was able to also use a westfield gift card to pay for it so double bonus there!

SAVINGS - $5.02

No comments:

Post a Comment