About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Friday, February 1, 2013

Frugal Friday ~ Day 37

Super quiet here today just the way I like it!

Dropped both children off at school and came home to enjoy 'nothingness...' LOL.  I had planned to do a lot of stuff in my office but the motivation just wasn't there.  I did accomplish my main goal of picking up each piece of paper on my desk and putting it into a to do pile and then go through that pile and do each 'thing' until completed.  I also managed to file in my folder all of my business related expenses I have now the final pages to go through but it's all grouped.

Found out today I won a  $20 voucher to the local Craft market that is happening on the weekend so that's exciting.  Can't wait to go and visit.  I of course put it on my facebook page and tagged a gf who said I win too many things tee hee. I win ebay auctions too does that count? LOL

I rang up and booked a scoopon deal that I discovered expires in two days time so that's exciting on Tuesday I will get to go and be pampered!  I bought the voucher last year.

After school went to the libary to pick up a few things we had on hold.  I personally would have saved at least $20 as I was very much looking at buying one of the books as I was interested in it. A friend was willing to post it to me but it still would have cost $12 to post as it's heavy.  Now I can read for free. The library is very impressive with the range it has of books especially new ones that are coming out fast in the shops they are getting them in to the library just as quickly.

Took DS9 to Kmart to buy a small lego gift as a well done for getting through the week with no phone calls or send homes and minimal meltdowns he did tell me that he was a little sad today and had his time out but he's not getting violent with it and he's doing what he's told which is take a book and go into the quiet room and come out soon. He's self regulating his behaviour.  I'm very proud.  DD12 bought her own lego as she's nearly a millionare with all the money she has saved from Xmas and the last few weeks pocket money.

Dinner was boring cooked the last two fish fillets and hasbrowns in the freezer as hubby wasn't going to be home in time for dinner so still using up everything I can before shopping.  I am thinking of doing a shop on the weekend however as there is some amazing flybuys and frequent flyer offers happening and we are getting low on meat now.  If I bought some specific things I would be able to do a cook up and freeze some dinners which would make our weeks a lot easier at meal time.

Hubby won't be home till tomorrow now as his flight was delayed so apparently he is being put up in a hotel for the night by the airline as it was a connecting flight and he might be flying home business class. I said no beer for you in the morning flight then - after 6pm on qantas you get a free alcoholic drink hubby said from experience.  I love the little cans of soft drinks you get on the planes - so cute!

That's it from me, a lazy day indeed I think I've earnt it from all the busyness of the week. Hope you had a fantastic friday, frugal or fun and hope you had a great day XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment