About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tired Thursday ~ Day 43

Felt like a long day today I was quite sleepy all afternoon but stayed awake just had a quiet day.  My ankle is still abit sore from yesterday but it's more stiff than anything so I did some stretching with it like my physio use to.

Took DS9 swimming straight after I drop of DD12 I really enjoy seeing him the progress he is making I'm also glad that it's a government based program now as I use to take him to private lessons being $18 a week also we were 'on call' so would get the call an hour or so before hand saying there is a spot available if we wanted it.  So I left there and went to another government based program but it was a fair drive away from where we lived and I also had to pay for pool entry.

After swimming I buy DS9 a little treat for being so good as they are quite persistant with him and can really push him to the limits it's all safe but he does have a few meltdowns some weeks.  I found at our local Foodland they had a massive bag of fruit balls for only $6 which would be better value that what I can buy from the local nut shop.  However I left the bag in the car after we opened it for him to take a big pile to school for recess and so when he got in after school he just ate and ate LOL, he was very hungry!

Home again and did the usual check emails, nothing in the mail today so no bills at least tee hee.  Got the local paper and read that in 5 mins flat nothing exciting in there.

Had a new lady come to Zumba tonight and she said she really enjoyed it so that was great! Also I've been asked to do a little demo at a local market on Sunday so that's exciting!!!

Hope you had a great Thursday - the weekend is nearly here! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment