About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wacky Wednesday ~ Day 49

Today I worked at our local shopping ctr again for the direct selling company and the promo girls were walking around westfield taking pictures of people inside a love frame so I agreeded to have a pic with a work college but I made it funny so it didn't look too 'weird' having a picture wth a man that isn't my husband LOL.  I got a free Rose from it so that was nice - we like FREE.

Zumba is all wrapped up the week as I am not teaching tomorrow night with a hall that has no working air con and also at least 3 people are away.  So it's not worth hiring the hall.  It's also going to be 36 degree's so I am going to implent my hot weather policy.

Bought lunch again today but as we are standing near a sushi stand you stare at it all day so I thought why not - mostly it was nice but I was left hungry again this afternoon.  I really need to eat more at lunch time I think or eat small and allow a larger snack in the afternoon.

Down to Zumba tonight with my mum and I gave the last of my ladies my little treat they all loved it.  I'm loving their energy!  Home and I get a hot shower and dinner at my mums before I have to head home - oh I love it!

On the way home needed petrol - because it's wednesday LOL - well also it's down to 1/4 of a tank and I don't want to get caught out, and saved nearly $8 filling up which is good because petrol is back to 149.9 - gee wizz!!! Milk is cheaper than that - I wonder if a car can run on milk??? LOL

Hope you had a great Wednesday XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment