About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Slow Sleepy Saturday - Day 38

Hooray my hubby is home.  I had to go and pick him up from the airport early this morning his plane landed at 8.45am but I didn't get out of bed till he called to go but he had his book he could sit and read ALL day LOL.  Good thing I didn't have to park either just pick up and go!

Came home and went down to one of the craft markets where I had won the $20 voucher.  It was quite a small market for what I was expecting but still nice.  Talked to some lovely ladies there and there were some from a previous market that went 'hey your the Zumba lady' so that's good.  I'm famous tee hee!  I swapped the voucher for a set of 6 fancy cupcakes they were nice but I certainly would have a hard time paying $20 for cupcakes generally.

Home again to find hubby asleep tee hee hard work getting up at 6am to fly home poor bugger but he did his load of washing and DD12 did her's so hoorah we are on our way to weekend house chores happening and all being back to normal.

The rest of the day I spent at the computer printing out and organising more of my receipts and ins and outs for my Zumba business.  I am just tracking everything I can find in relation to it, there are so many little here and there's that I am discovering.  I was worried about the fact that maybe I'm spending too much on rent etc and fast finding that no it's more like clothing I am buying tee hee - well I need to look the part don't I!!!

Dinner we were lazy and had to have a nice celebration dinner that hubby is home so we had chinese.  We got mongolian beef and I didn't enjoy that one bit but the rest I did.  Made up a soda stream for drink as we were out of other fizzy drinks not that we buy much but I was too lazy to go to the shop and also that saves us some money.  It's why I bought the soda stream in the first place however I'm finding that it doesn't taste like it 'use to' when I was a kid and I can taste the carbon that goes in.

Oh the other best bit about today hubby said while unpacking his back from confrence he has me a present and he pulled out two zip lock bags of mini travel shampoo's, conditioners and bars of soaps.  Oh my heart did a flutter tee hee.  What a thoughtful hubby!  Something in the jewellery department next time - hint hint tee hee. Hope you had an awesome day - XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment