About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Shopping Sunday ~ Day 39

Yay Sunday was here, sleep in and shopping usually is what my Sunday's are about!

We had a big sleep in today and then got up to go and see 'Paranorman' with the FREE tickets that I won.  It was only a double pass but I still got the children FREE tickets too because of the kids club they have.  For every 5 movies you see the 6th is free and so today we used our free ticket.  I looked online when we got home and hubby and I have enough points to claim a free movie ticket too now each so that's awesome!  

We raced down to coles to buy a few snacks which came to under $6 as the things we picked were on special - yay go us.  Then of course drop into HJ's to get a frozen coke for $1 LOL.  I didn't have my phone with my so I couldn't do a check in to see if there was anything for free oh well, next time.

After the movies we came home and lounged about hubby had another sleep and DD12 was reading while DS9 was watching tv LOL.  DD12 and I as you may have recalled said we were going to have a reading challenge I am going to have to read for days on end to be able to catch up to her at this point LOL.  It's a challenge I step up so I could read more but also so she could to lessen the amount of tv and computer time. So far so good.  We haven't set up a prize or anything just that there will be a winner - we all know it will be her bahahaha.

Hit Harvey Norman this afternoon to pick up an order from last year - yeah I'm a slack bugger LOL.  I got an AMAZING deal - a buy one get one FREE (yeah I love that word LOL) $20 iTunes gift card.  Thank you very much.  I am finding I need itunes for Zumba to get new songs etc which is great.

Went into Officeworks to get a printer cartridge to find out that they don't stock them any more.  I did a little research online but looks like ebay is my best bet which would mean a week turn around - sigh.... Oh well saved a few dollars today then but increased frustration.

Did the food shopping and went without a list - hmmm not sure if that was smart or not.  I took my phone with me and added up as I went.  I made sure that I spent over $100 as you get a 15c fuel voucher and also I had a $5 off a spend of $100 or more.  I did have a voucher from Coles to get $5 off a spend of $110 or more so I thought hey no - I'll use my 'tell us' coles voucher.  It wouldn't have mattered either way my final total was $117.90 LOL.  I was $4 off I must have missed something as I went around oh well.  Good thing I wasn't standing there literally counting silver coins to pay for it all as I have seen some do!

Worked out a new set for my Zumba class tomorrow night and hubby burnt a new CD I must get him to teach me how to do that LOL.  It's not straight forward I don't get it!

That's it from here hope you had an amazing SUNDAY XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment