About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day - Day 50

Happy Valentines Day to those that celebrate it.  We don't in this house.  Hubby and I never met until 23rd Feb so we maintain that's more important and also it's just a hyped up Hallmark day.

Nothing too exciting happening here.  Took Master 9 swimming this morning and part of his swimming vest is coming apart which is nearly brand new so I have to find the receipt to take it back to see if I can get a replacement due to it being 'faulty'.  

Worked at the local shopping centre again and met some really lovely people from interstate which was great.  Now I know someone in Tassie & Qld for avon who are in my team!

For dinner we went to IKEA as I had to cancel my Zumba class this evening as I had a few 'rsvp's early to say they aren't attending and also it was 36+ here in Adelaide today and the air con still isn't fixed grrr.  I think my body needed the rest anyway.  After standing and talking to people for 2 - 3 hours a day you can get quite worn out! It cost $37 for the 4 of us to have dinner and a little desert each (although I skipped that bit and just had a taste of other's) I also took my own water even though everyone else shared a soft drink.

We walked through the bottom 'market place' as usual to 'get out' but didn't buy anything. IKEA usually sends us a voucher to get a discount on a spend and I didn't have any ink to print that out so I will have to wait for another time to see if I can use another as it's a bit out of my way just to go for one or two things.

Put the air con on tonight as it's quite warm in the house.  Double brick is great for the first day keeps the house cool but it retains the heat and so even when it's cool outside it's not inside.  

Hope you had a romantic day if you celebrate Valentines Day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment