About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Monday, February 11, 2013

Mad Monday ~ Day 47

A full on Mad Monday today!!! I taught a Zumba class first thing this morning and then came home to grab a banana (yeah bit effort there) LOL so I could go for a run to do a base line of 1km.  The funny thing is that my phone was in 'miles' and so after 3 laps I'm thinking no this isn't right.... LOL.  So I nearly ran 'a mile' today LOL. 1.4kms in total it was.

Then home to change and get organised as I was helping with the direct selling company's stand at our local shopping centre.  I opened the cupboard and realised ahhh should have done this on the weekend as I don't really have anything corporate to wear Hmmm might need to go shopping... As that took me so long to get organised I didn't get lunch ready in time and so bought subway as it was the fastest and quickest thing I could think of to grab. I got NO diet coke or cookies I was so proud.

I have however drank 2.5ltrs of water today and visited the loo just as often LOL.  Good thing they don't charge you to go ... I'd be living at home! LOL  Although there's a way to save some money!  I honestly do know someone who use to do this.  They had a little wooden basket ontop of their toilet system and it was filled with 5 & 10c pieces the odd 20c and $1 coin.  I use to be facinated with it as a kid LOL.

After school DS9 wanted to make a cake but refused to put the dishes away so hence - there was no cake made today.... LOL.  We are busy tomorrow so there will be no cake then either Hmmm Wednesday ='s cake day??? Who knows LOL.  Dishes could still be sitting there waiting .... LOL

Did an online training module tonight for Zumba all about your core.  It was easy to understand as I've done a lot of anatomy at uni but it's just about learning how the body works etc.  It was good, bit of a study for this old chook!

Hope you had a quieter Monday than me!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment