About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wobbly Wednesday - Day 42

Oh what a day. DD12 at school rolled her ankle first thing in the morning but they said she was alright until she appeared a few more times during the day in the first aid office so they called me about 2.30pm to come and get her.  It must be in the DNA as I partly rolled my ankle in Zumba this morning being a student of all things.  I was hope as quick as a I could to get an icepack and stap it.  DD12 has her ankle strapped from school so if it doesn't settle after a day I'll take her to the docs but I'm sure she's just strained something and its quite sore.

I had subway for lunch I haven't had a take away for so long. It was so yummy! Tee hee.  As I got a meal deal which was $10 (I know it's a lot for lunch compared to other places) I got to choose from a range of items to get something for $1 so I just got a set of cookies for the children to have after school - they are always happy with cookies LOL.

I went to coles to pick up a lasanga for dinner so hubby wasn't going to be too busy sorting it out as I didn't get time today to organise dinner before I left for Zumba.  The lasanga wasn't on special so I wasn't happy to buy it so I got a pkt of Chicken Kievs with garlic butter - Mmmm it was only $8 so happy with that.  Also picked a few other things we needed like 'milk and bread' LOL  I also bought a cake packet mix for $2 as DS9 likes to make cakes so I'm happy as this helps him follow directions and I'm so proud of his effort!

Got petrol on the way home it seems that it will be Wednesday nights on the way home from Zumba as I like to go Coles Express and get the flybuys pts and use all the fuel vouchers that I have.  Saved nearly $4 on a full tank so nothing to write home about but at least it was something.  It was only an 8c voucher as it expires in two days and although I had an 18c voucher that doesn't expire until the 17th Feb and so I will use that next week to refill and save a bit more $$$.

That's it from here, nothing too exciting! Hope you had a great Wednesday and nothing WOBBLY happening in your area! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment