About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Marvy Monday ~ Day 40

Back to school hooray we say tee hee. Even though they have been back for a week already it means that I can get some other things done.  Today I had my Zumba launch for day classes and although a bit quieter than I expected still I enjoyed it.

Sadly my day came to a short halt when I had to go and get my son from school as he had an incident at recess time and there was some violence involved.  Oh well we are learning we will get through this like everything else.


Received in the mail today two free coffee latte sample packets so that was a nice little surprise.  Not many emails and things to check today which is nice!  I get a lot of 'sales' and stuff which takes a while to sort out.  Although I know I should delete the sale emails as there's nothing in there I really 'need' it's still that 'what if' thinking and that i just like to look.

That's about it from here I guess really no news is good news.  Haven't done anything to be news worthy! LOL

Hope you had a great Monday!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment