About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Simple Saturday ~ Day 45

A nice quiet day at home today!  Simple and without shopping LOL so that means savings.

We had some of the icecream cake today.  It wasn't as nice as I expected and you only need a small piece as it's quite creamy, not as nice as regular icecream.

I picked up today a free bottle of Moscarto from the giveaway group I'm in.  It's a great group.

I printed out some things for my Zumba business and did some other research online for things.  I love the net it's so fast and easy to find out information about things.

Tomorrow I'm off to have a stall at a local market so that will be exciting!

Hope you had a great Saturday XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment