About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Timely Tuesday ~ Day 41

Wow 41 days - didn't it rain for 40 days and 40 nights while Noah was on the Arc? Well it hasn't rained here that long and also today was 34 degrees and tomorrow is meant to be 36 so a warm one indeed.  Good thing I have aircon in my Zumba place.

Today was a good day, generally.  I went and had a facial from a voucher I had I can't really say I enjoyed it all that much mostly as the woman kept talking to me part of the way through.  I won't say much more but there was just more than a few things that were a dissapointment. Also I couldn't relax too much as I was half expending the phone to ring from the school to say go and collect your son LOL.

I had sushi for lunch today and I don't think it's enough for lunch as I was still hungry afterwards even after drinking all the water I was doing today.  Hmmm will have to think about that for next time...

Tuesday afternoons might be a challenge for a few weeks.  My DD12 is having music lessons with her grandma (we teamed that up well LOL) at her house after school and that's fine but it's the coming home with the traffic at the end and then having to make it back for my 5.30pm Zumba class.  I made it just but was panicked the whole time.  Next time I will set a deadline for leaving etc.  Also there were a few car accidents on the road so slowed us down in some spaces.

Back to back Zumba classes tonight and there were two new people who came for part of the councils free get healthy program so that's great.  They told me they really enjoyed it so that was lovely.  I love it when people have a great time at Zumba.

That's it from me, not very eventful I know! Hope you had a great Tuesday! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment