About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Show Sunday ~ Day 46

Today I had the opportunity to go to a local market and display my business.  It was held by the Cancer Council of SA - I had 'liked' their facebook page and just hi as you do to get your name out there, and they asked me to come and do a small demo.  It was a great day from 11am - 4pm I got to meet some lovely other stall holders some who I have seen before and I'm really enjoying the networking.

After each song (I did approx 4 songs) I got loud cheers and many claps from everyone which was so lovely.  Everyone said I had so much energy and they could see that I really loved it.  I had a few children there trying to follow me so I engaged with them and the parents said that was great to see!  I was grateful for their positive feedback.

I resisted the cupcakes that were on sale there even though they looked ever so yummy.  I did buy lunch there as I wasn't organised enough to take something but I caught a lucky break with that.  They were taking orders upstairs but I didn't have the correct money so I had to go downstairs.  When I was there I found that half of the items on the upstairs menu were available downstairs for nearly 'half price' due to it being 'lunch time' So instead of $16.90 I only paid $9.90 so I was happy with that.

Home and did a quick food shop as we seem to hae no bread and milk - Hmmm obviously its the weekend the children are home, and the fairies have come in and had all the bread and milk LOL.  I got fresh fruit and some vegies.  I was a bit picky with things to go into the trolley as tomorrow I am starting as D day and starting the plan to loose some more weight and get fit and healthy.

A lot of my friends are doing the Michelle Bridges 12 week body transformation I'm not going to be a paid member this round but am going to commit to the 12 weeks too.  I want to know that I can do this on my own!

That's it from me, nothing too exciting, hope you had a fab Sunday - school's back tomorrow XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment