About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

For that was Friday ~ Day 51

Friday was yesterday, sorry I missed a blog post but I really didn't have a lot to talk about.

I have a head cold and woke up quite sniffly and then had to be at the shopping ctr all day for wok.  It was nice to meet people but having a stuffy head made it a long day.  I did buy lunch again but only $4 I still haven't drunk any Coke Zero for 5 days now!  Proud of myself for that!  I did have nice chilled cold water with me thank goodness as it helped to be able to drink that all day.

Helped to pack up all the things yesterday and so I was given a lot of admin things that I will need which are free to me anyway but at least I have them now and don't have to wait another week for them to get shipped to me.

Kids went to the library as DD12 got some books in that she put on hold I'm sure she's going to read half the library by the time the year is out.

Had parent's night at youth group last night and that was good.  Some nice yummy food for supper at parent chat time, it's a nice youth group which DD12 enjoys going there.  I was in bed by 10.30pm once we got home as my head was so stuffy.  I believe I only have this head cold as I'm choosing to eat well and be more healthy so my body is detoxing.  Also on Thursday I did have a BIG serve of dairy which can make your sinuses really congested!

Had to get milk on the way home thank goodness the IGA is open as I forgot to go yesterday will all the rushing around to finish things, I told hubby do not buy any soft drink and he didn't but did bring in some icecream - that little bugger!

Well that's it from me this Saturday morning - sorry it was a day late but *sniffle, sniffle* you get that.  I hope you had an amazing yesterday what ever you did.  See you later tonight XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment