About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tired Tuesday ~ Day 48

I don't think I've stopped yawning all day.  Day 2 of no diet coke/coke zero. I did have a coffee at home this morning to attempt to wake me up a bit! LOL

Worked at the local shopping ctr today for direct selling and took my own water and morning tea so saved some money there!  I did buy lunch but only paid $4 as I was quite busy in the afternoon and knew I wouldn't really have 'time' - which is an excuse I know I should be more organised.

This arvo we were busy picking up both children from school, I had to pack the car for the afternoon / evening ahead.  Picking up DD12's Clarient and Music Bag for practice at grandma's and literally walking out the second she finished so I could drive home in time to get to teaching Zumba.  

I made my ladies the cutest little gifts for 'Valentine's Week' a little chocolate heart with a card that said I love you all!  Tee Hee.  I am always doing little cute things like that.

That's it from me, nothing too exciting hope you all had a great day XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment