About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Happy Thursday ~ Day 36

Today has been a pretty good day.  Took my son to swimming as he started back this year with the special program he can access through his school. The staff are lovely and so happy to see us back. DS9 has come in leaps and bounds because of it and I'm so grateful it's just little things like seeing him swim in a normal pool just even for 10 seconds on his own and that he can float on his own.  Proud mummy x

Then I dropped him off at school, he said he was feeling a bit tired so I told the school to call should he get too worn out they said he had a few meltdowns today but they were all controlled and he listened to reason for it all. He didn't get aggresive but he just freaked out and like they say 'backed himself into a corner and couldn't work out how to get out' they allow him to go to the meeting room now to sit in the quiet but he has to take a book in there and try and read and he did this twice today and came out on his own not long after.  I had a few tears being a proud mummy for that! It might be a little thing but he didn't try to kill anyone, it's the same as hearing someone won a gold medal as far as I'm concerned!

Being home in the middle of the day alone, quiet is very odd, I said on facebook today I waited so long for this day to come and now that it has I suddenly feel bored LOL.  I did do a pile of admin for my business which I have been meaning to do for a while but because I love doing admin work I really get into it.  Still have a pile to do which of course I will probably pour over more time and energy than it's worth but I make sure I cross all the t's' ....

Picked up the children today and had a chat to DS9's teacher to find out about the meltdowns she is so approachable it's fantastic,  I'm really hoping for a great year.

Taught my Zumba class tonight and the children were helpful and well behaved too. I'm very grateful one more sleep and then hubby is home - hoorah! Then I took the children to westfield to get dinner, I was being lazy and not doing the cooking thing plus I felt they deserved a treat.  I know they say don't give your children food as a reward but I think it's better than toast for dinner that's about as much energy that I would have had to cook dinner!

I picked up while I was over there a Double pass to a kids movie which I won which was a lovely surprised. Put it on facebook for a friend to freak out over she said I am always winning stuff, I have always been lucky with the little things like that I don't enter a lot of stuff just movie tickets or odds and ends that I think would be nice as a bonus.

Oh forgot to talk about the fact that I gave the Credit Card a little bashing today. I'm off to Sydney in August for some career training in my direct selling business and we booked flights on a special they were having so that was good.  More reason to keep working and keep the budget tight, need to pay for all this somehow... tee hee

That's it from me, hope you had an awesome Thursday XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment