About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Workshop Wednesday - Day 35

Today I went to a Workshop for new training materials for the direct selling company I am involved with. It was pretty good to see how the company is evolving.  There was FREE (love that word) morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea which also means CALORIES when it's come to this company, no expense is ever spared when it comes to training like this - and it's so yummy..... LOL

It was a good 20 min drive to where I had to go which wasn't too bad after I did the school drop off I thought I would be late as there was a fair bit of traffic lag but we didn't start on time so I had time up my sleeve which was good.  Had to leave a bit early however so will catch up later and there was a fair amount of traffic on the way home for the school run but overall it wasn't too bad!

DD12 first day at school and all went well. She has the Home Group Teacher she wanted so I was like WOO HOO score.  Told her NOT to try to cut off her thumb this year however in respect she didn't do that till term 4 last year but still on the 'first day' LOL.  DS9 had a great day too. So proud of my little man he's coping so well.

Came home for a short time mostly to just collapse it's hard paying attention ALL day LOL (yes I can be a bit ADHD for sitting for long periods of time) and pack my back for Zumba tonight!  

We drove down to my mums house as she comes to Zumba on a Wednesday night too and my children stayed home with my step dad, they have been very supportive while my hubby is away for work. I really love teaching at the Gym it's great to see the ladies smile and enjoying themselves!

We naturally dropped into Savers on they way down and DD12 found a few books she wanted and DS9 found 1 so that was good, helping him get into reading a bit.  Had 15% discount so DD12 said she would pay me the $5 when she got home.... Maybe I might make her 'work' it off tee hee....

Got petrol on the way home using a 18c voucher and saved $8.69 so was super happy with that. The many said would you like to buy milk I said NO thankfully now that the kids are back at school I'm NOT buying milk every other day LOL.

That's it from me. Hope you had a happy HUMP day! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment