About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

First Day Tuesday ~ Day 34

Today is the first day back at school for Master 9 or DS9.  DD12 doesn't go back until tomorrow it's nearly like they 'forgot' to plan all together LOL oh well private schools, pay for more get less 'contact' hours.

So after we dropped of Master 9 at school we went and did a bazillion things on our list.  Dropped off some flyers for my Zumba business into two schools who were 'happy' to see us another was not hmmm pity about that I guess it's true if you can't get past the receptionist you are getting no where....  Then we got some more flyers ready to drop off to the local area. It's amazing how quickly you can get stuff done with a partner.

Hit Westfield as the school shirts I bought for DS9 were too small they fit but no room to grow after 3 shops found nothing so had to go for a drive to an independant Big W.  I got the last 6 size 12 shirts in the basket -phew! Also just a straight swap for 5 and then I bought the 6th as I had already opened this mornings's shirt... 

DD12 informs me as we are about to leave that she needs more hair things - hmmm how about when I was shopping WEEKS ago for school stuff and I said 'anything else ...???' sigh got to love kids.  I treated her to a smoothie this morning and then also took her to lunch we shared a meal deal at Cafe Primo - love that place and were VERY full by the end of it.

I found an Iphone today on the floor of Target and handed it into the shop assistant and just as we were about to leave the area I saw a girl looking a bit panicked and yep she was the missing owner. She was so grateful I said that's ok it's nice to be honest, I'd really like it if someone returned my phone too!  

I guess Karma was good because I bought from Target 3 bottles of nail polish today and they came in at $1.50 each instead of $2 so I'm happy with that. I love it I layed two colours over the top it looks just like the acrylic / gel nails that I use to have my nail tech do so I love it. I did take a pic but it's come out brighter than they are thanks to the flash and also still a bit messy no girl can ever do her own nails perfect LOL. Paid for it too with a $5 gift card that arrived in the mail so yay free stuff LOL.

DD12 got a pair of sandshoes today too for school - that's a chore and a half trying to find those I tell you ... first pair she really looked at she tried on and liked them and I said 'praise the lord LOL' then I was even more excited when the shelf price said $14.96 and the register said $6.  Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!

Did a back to back Zumba class tonight 5.30pm down the hill then raced up the hill for the 7.15pm class. I love teaching it keeps me fit that's for sure!  My children of course are with me with hubby being away so I was a lazy parents and gave them HJ's for tea but also because they were so well behaved!

Off to bed, I didn't sleep the best last night, it's hard when there's only 1 in the bed the last time I recall seeing was 1.30am... I stopped looking after that although I'm sure it wasn't long after that and I was asleep but exhausted this morning!

Hope you all had a great day today especially if little ones returned to school - hoorah the mum's cheer!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment