About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Monday, January 28, 2013

Public Holiday Monday - Day 33

A public holiday here in SA for Australia Day!  Hoorah I've 'felt' like it's Sunday all day today which is nearly normal as tomorrow is a school day for 'one' of my children DS9.  He is excited to go so that's something!  Then DD12 goes on Wednesday and I'm kid free - hoorah.... although I will miss them and the lack of go go go routine that I have gotten acustomed to doing 'nothing' these holidays.

Today was a pretty boring day.  I slept in till 9.30am (usually have been waking up a lot later) so I'm feeling that my body is getting use to it's own body clock and got up and did the usual, check emails, facebook etc, waste half a day - you know how it is. Did the dishes, was going to do a load of washing and then the rains started here in SA and I thought wow the weather is bad but not as bad as QLD right now. I took a bit of time today to check through photo's on facebook of flooded area's wow it looks bad.

DD12 slept over at my mums for two nights so they returned her today.  My mum came over early too as she comes to my Zumba and she pottered around outside for a while - I have no idea what she did but she enjoys doing little things around the house LOL.

I read some more of my book today and cleaned up a small piles of clothes that were in my room that I had forgotten to put away in the giveaway pile that seemed to get mixed up with another set of stuff.  Chinese laundry is my bedroom some days... everyone's stuff seems to end up in there!  I wasn't too fussed that I didn't get much done today I think I've run out of steam LOL

Cooked dinner and as hubby isn't here we didn't eat as much as I have one meal saved which I will eat after Zumba tomorrow night which will be back to back classes. So I am happy that I have that ready to go saving me some $$$ and energy cause I will be tired when I get home.

It's very quiet in the house without hubby here felt odd coming home and he wasn't here ...  However the children are back to arguing so nothing's changed ... LOL

That's it from me, like I said nothing too exciting Hope you had a great day XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment