About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Warming Up Thursday ~ Day 29

It was a hot day here in Adelaide today.  Apparently it hit 38 but I was inside for most of the day so didn't really notice the temp too much but I did fold under the stale air of inside the house and put on the air con at about 4.30pm this arvo.

Was up early this morning at 9am - I realise thats not really early but for me it is as I've been having a bit longer sleep in than that tee hee... but the inlaws came over to help a bit more in the garden.  They bring with them their big prunning scissors - sorry I can't spell the proper word LOL and I went to war on two tree's.  I prunned the olive tree that we have as they said it will help it to grow out and not up and then trimmed a tree where we are trying to establish back the path infront of the house.  Also the other day I prunned the tree that covers over the footpath as there is a little old lady up the road who walks to the shops every day and I would like to have a safe path for her.  Today we were out the front as she was passing and said we were doing a good job so that's lovely.

Not much to report on frugal wise apart from that I did pick up all the lemons from the ground which have seemed to just drop off over the past two days they still look perfect on the outside and I barely touched a few others and they just came off in my hand.  I really need to water that tree more.  Also we have an orange tree out the back which I should water.

Watched Nigella Lawson on the tv tonight and yet again saw her make the most yummiest dessert - oh that woman!!!!  

That's it from here, not much to report.  Hope you had a great day! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment