About Me

My photo
Adelaide, Australia
I'm Kelly, 35 years old wise! Stay at Home Mum living in Adelaide. Married to wonderful DH of 13 years, mum of two monkey's DD12 & DS9 (Special Needs = High Functioning Mild Autism). I'm currently following Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation (12wbt) to loose this weight once and for all and to be fit, healthy and happy! I love ZUMBA and a cheeky sense of humour!!! Follow my adventures!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Back Again

Well it's been a LONG time since I've been posting in my blog as you can see I've been busy doing my weight loss blog more so although I have still been frugal in some area's.  This blog has taken a back seat (woops).  I've had a few requests from friends to start it up again and now that it's school holidays I will do just that!

Firstly I want to make sure that you head over to my weight loss blog - wacky warrior adventures - there should be a link to the side here now ------------------------->>> 

Just a few things that I found (cause my frugal brain is always switched on)...  

Cans & Bottles are worth nothing over there so they are everywhere in the streets.  Looks like someone sat down and had a drinking party and then just walked away.

This then made me laugh 'have you forgotten something' gosh I hope not - would cost you a fortune!!!


Then finally my black dress that I got for a whole $6 from the op shop before I left which I wore to the party on the Saturday night.  It was a little snug so hopefully in a few more kgs it will be a bit looser.  Who knows I might even need another new dress by then!!!

NOW to the NOW of life!

My daughter had a special winter ball to go to as part of her youth group and we got her a dress from the same op shop for only $20.  It was marked as $25 but I found it outside on the $2 rack however I do agree there wasn't the 'crossed out' marks that all the others had there so someone's put it there by accident. So they marked it down to $20 for me.  On closer inspection it still had it's BRAND NEW tags on it for $79 from Target! Bargain thanks!

She already had a purple necklace to go with it and borrowed one of my black bags that I bought for a whole 20c about a year ago.  The only cost to us was new shoes as she didn't have any good black shoes but they were only $20 from kmart.  She had a great night!  

More posts coming.....

No comments:

Post a Comment